Fics with your otp:
Fics with a ship you don’t like:
Fics that never update:
Fics where your favorite character dies:
Fics that make you laugh:
Fics with a twist ending:
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN
I may be cool on the internet but IRL I’m a total failure
Replace flirt with just about any means of social interaction and GPOY.
…so is anyone gonna ship Online X IRL?
… well, NOW I am! Butthead!
tumblr: where you can ship your online and irl self and no one thinks you’re insane
They shall be onlirl
I ship this now
shipping this till the end of time
we have problems
Human!Donnie. Professional cutie, & part time “hatcha cha cha”
Request: “John: Scold TT.”
THIS IS THE PANEL THAT MADE ME READ THE WHOLE FREAKIN’ COMIC. x)
Iceland grieves after police kill a man for the first time in its history
December 5, 2013
It was an unprecedented headline in Iceland this week — a man shot to death by police.
"The nation was in shock. This does not happen in our country," said Thora Arnorsdottir, news editor at RUV, the Icelandic National Broadcasting Service.
She was referring to a 59-year old man who was shot by police on Monday. The man, who started shooting at police when they entered his building, had a history of mental illness.
It’s the first time someone has been killed by armed police in Iceland since it became an independent republic in 1944. Police don’t even carry weapons, usually. Violent crime in Iceland is almost non-existent.
"The nation does not want its police force to carry weapons because it’s dangerous, it’s threatening," Arnorsdottir says. "It’s a part of the culture. Guns are used to go hunting as a sport, but you never see a gun."
In fact, Iceland isn’t anti-gun. In terms of per-capita gun ownership, Iceland ranks 15th in the world. Still, this incident was so rare that neighbors of the man shot were comparing the shooting to a scene from an American film.
The Icelandic police department said officers involved will go through grief counseling. And the police department has already apologized to the family of the man who died — though not necessarily because they did anything wrong.
"I think it’s respectful," Arnorsdottir says, “because no one wants to take another person’s life. “
There are still a number of questions to be answered, including why police didn’t first try to negotiate with man before entering his building.
"A part of the great thing of living in this country is that you can enter parliament and the only thing they ask you to do is to turn off your cellphone, so you don’t disturb the parliamentarians while they’re talking. We do not have armed guards following our prime minister or president. That’s a part of the great thing of living in a peaceful society. We do not want to change that. "
can you even imagine if the u.s. mourned people killed by police
like a real national outpouring
that moment of silence should last for years
The kind of gun culture I approve of.
This is so surreal to me I can’t even comprehend
seriously from a U.S perspective this is like reading really eerie satire. look what gun-culture has done to us
i hope the family of that man who was killed, is finding peace in the show of love from their neighbors and compatriots.
That was actually a drawing done by the real Anastasia Romanov, you can see it here!
THERE’S ANOTHER ONE!?!
Goddamnit I can’t watch it in England
Time to re-invade the US and restore order, tea and roast dinners
I’ll be here.
In the U.S.
With a hot mug of chamomile tea.
Awaiting for your arrival.
Best Pope story yet?
Pope Francis has been sneaking out of the Vatican at night to serve the homeless.
The Pope for people who don’t like popes strikes again.
HE WAS ALSO A BOUNCER AT A NIGHTCLUB
Pope Francis has also shed the trappings of wealth that generally accompany his position (golden cape, ornate throne) in favor of white threads and a simple wooden chair. He’s also the first Pope to wash a woman’s feet, insisting that it’s what Jesus Christ would have done. Even if you’re not religious you can appreciate that this is a genuinely good man, and a wonderful leader of the Catholic Church.
I’m not Christian but I’ll never pass up an opportunity to reblog something about Pope Francis. I think he’s completely awesome. he actually does the things the pope SHOULD be doing, not wearing fucking golden sheets and sitting on a golden fucking throne. the man actually tries to live like Christ and that’s pretty amazing to me, since 99% of the Christians I’ve ever met don’t. four for you Pope Francis, you go Pope Francis.
HE WAS A BOUNCER WHAT
GOING TO ANOTHER WORLD THROUGH AN ELEVATOR (+ some tips on how to return)
- Find a 10+ story building and go in the elevator alone.
- While on the elevator, press 4.
- When you reach the 4th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 6.
- When you reach 6th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 10.
- When you reach 10th floor, press 5.
- When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That girl is not human. Don’t talk or look at her.
- Press 1 - but if the elevator starts going up to the 10th floor instead, then you have succeeded. You have reached another world where there is no one except you.
- If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, “Where are you going?” But don’t answer her.
How to return to the real world:
- If the girl doesn’t get on the 5th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor, then press 1. If it doesn’t work, keep on pressing until it does.
How to return if you get off:
- You must use the same elevator to go back.
- Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
- After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
- As you’re going up to the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
- After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.
Also, if you were to faint in the process while trying to go back and wake up to find yourself in your own house, there’s a high possibility that you’ll be taken back to the other world again.
What the other world looks like:
- The surroundings look the same - but all the lights are off and you can only see a red cross in the distance.
- There are no signs of the living there except yourself.
- Some say electronics (cellphone, camera, etc.) don’t work while some say they do.
- Some say that getting back to the real world is harder for some reason. You get disorientated and forget the elevator you came on or somehow, the elevator seems to get further and further away as you walk towards it.
DONT FUCKING DO THIS
DONT MESS WITH SPIRITS
NO THIS IS BAD DONT EVER TRY THIS
EVVVVER THIS IS NOT STUFF YOU DO